For this event Special School Caransebes Roamania made two cakes : one with eTwinning logo and one with logo of the project ,,Different, but equal "
Teacher Cornel Lucian Duma, coordinator for programs and projects in Special School Caransebes speak about
eTwinning has brought a whole new dimension to Special School Caransebes because our students through this portal could see how the educational process takes place in other European countries and they saw in eTwinning project , Different, but EQUAL. " – partenership and collaboration between students with special needs in Europe what activities make pupils with SEN . eTwinning is part of Comenius program and is the European Community Schools . Teachers in the participating countries may enter the site and use eTwinning tools online (portal and desktop) and other tools and applications web 2.0 and social media to get in touch, exchange ideas and practical examples to form groups to participate in seminars and to conduct projects online.
Etwinning.net platform offers:
- Educational tools that integrate new technologies in learning;
- Proximity to other participating countries and their better knowledge;
- Engaging in joint curriculum;
- Participation in a European network of teachers and professional development opportunities through
- Cooperation in international projects and participating in international seminars training / exchange of experience;
- An attractive framework for learning for students and teachers;
- Official recognition and greater visibility of activity at national and European participants;
- Annual awards and national and European quality certificates for the best projects.
A program for students
By participating in eTwinning projects (community for schools in Europe ) students can communicate with other students from participating countries to find specific items of particular cultural or education in partner countries and to learn using new technologies to improve their skills communication in foreign languages.
A program for community
Online twinning of schools may be accompanied by twinning communities. Some cities have decided to complete online communication and cooperation with other projects - visits, cultural activities for adults
- 5 may - European Day for fighting against discrimination of people with special needs . Headteacher Scoala Speciala Caransebes Mihaela Ghita speak about this day .
- 5 may - We celebrate Europe in Special School Caransebes Romania because in 9 may is European Day and we are involved in Spring Day 2010 .
About Spring Day 2010 speack teacher Mariana Ionescu .
Speak also director of the Casa Corpului Didactic Caras-Severin Tudor Deaconu .
From Consiliului Judetean Caras-Severin participated mister Gheorghe Magas and Pavel Ponetchi who speak about this event .
From Asociatia Femeilor Ortodoxe speack presedint Monica Iacobescu .
At the final all the students and teachers where served with cakes by the coordinators of the eTwinning project ,,Different, but equal "