joi, 31 decembrie 2009
Thank you very much Solveiga because today I receive your card :) .
For you and for all the friends I wish a HAPPY NEW YEAR .
2010 is coming Before 2009 ends,
let me thanx all the good people like u,
who made 2009 beautiful for me.
I pray u b blessed with faithful year a head.
I wish u a
Love able FEBRUARY
Have a VICTORIOUS YEAR!
Hope i m 1st person to wish u happy 12 months of 2010:)
miercuri, 30 decembrie 2009
marți, 29 decembrie 2009
luni, 28 decembrie 2009
duminică, 27 decembrie 2009
Discussion » I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A MERRY AND WITH PEACE CHRISTMAS AND I WISH TO ALL OF YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH A SUCCESFULL PROJECT ;)
Christmas spirit in Special School Caransebes, Romania .
sâmbătă, 26 decembrie 2009
marți, 22 decembrie 2009
luni, 21 decembrie 2009
miercuri, 16 decembrie 2009
duminică, 13 decembrie 2009
Students from Scoala Speciala Caransebes wish all the parteners a Christmas full of peace and a happy new year
Friday was last day for us in this year and for this reason we celebrate the birth of Son of Good and we sing carols in our school in our eTwinning project .
Our bishop Lucian Mic from Caransebes Diocese was Santa Claus for students from Special School Caransebes and he came with a group of priests from Caransebes and they sing also beautiful carols .
marți, 1 decembrie 2009
Dear parteners we participated at the events organized in our town Caransebes for 1 december , NATIONAL DAY OF ROMANIA
If you want to see many videos follow this playlist .
marți, 24 noiembrie 2009
All the students from Special School Caransebes learn History in AEL LAB and fight against Climate Change .
Special School Caransebes is involved in many educational projects and some projects are related to fight against climate change and global warming and our favorite eTwinning project is ,,Different, but equal " - . For this reason students with special needs participate also every year in international campaign Eno Tree Planting Day and you can see our activities on oficial blog .http://enotreeplanting2006.blogspot.com/2009/10/videos-from-eno-tree-planting-day-21st.html
duminică, 8 noiembrie 2009
Teacher Duma Cornel Lucian , founder in eTwinning project ,, Different , but equal " in final AtmosphEUROPA contest for young minorities of any kind.
I am teacher Duma Cornel Lucian education counselor in Special School Caransebes and I was selected in the 8 finalist in AtmosphEuropa Contest . My speech from 4 november in Eurobama Contest in European Parliament from Brusseles was against discrimination of students with special needs , against poverty and climate challenge .
The AtmosphEUROPA contest for young minorities of any kind. The contest is open to anyone who is under 29 years old, comes from a minority background, lives in Europe and is active on climate protection, on diversity in society, or on poverty reduction. YOU WIN this Contest if you mobilize the most people who will vote for you and your ideas on climate, diversity , and poverty.
This project is under high patronage of President Hans-Gert Pöttering of the European Parliament
With the words of President Hans-Gert Pöttering of the European Parliament, "this interesting and innovative contest, where young Europeans from self-defined minority background will compete for the AtmosphEUROPA Prize and for the attention of the European public on three universal and inter-related subjects: climate protection, intercultural cooperation and poverty reduction, reflects the concerns of the European Parliament." (Letter of 25 March 2009 to the President of the ICLS): "With great pleasure I lend my patronage to this project" continued Mr Pöttering and recalled the European Parliament's commitment to diversity, minorities, equal opportunities and active citizenship, especially among young people. He also mentioned the relevance of the close link of this contest with the European elections.
For the same reasons, senior members of the main political groups, both left and right, of the European Parliament expressed their support for this contest. Their support shows that the contest is beyond party politics, it is mainstream European.
That this contest is inspired by Barack Obama, as stated on the home page of this website
Submissions are due by 30 September 2009 and during October the public will vote on the best ones via the Internet. The 12 most successful candidates (12 stars) will be invited to Brussels for the prime time final on 4 November 2009. Then another public vote will choose the most popular one among the 12 stars.
Now it is the final and was selected 8 finalists candidates in 4 november in European Parliament in Brusseles .
Here you can see all the event and speaches and presentations of ICLS Staff , members of E.U.andcandidates .AtmosphEuropa Contest - a contest inspired by president of U.S.A Barack Obama at European Parliament in Bruseeles - 4 November 2009 . Open spech : Hans-Gert PÖTTERING, MEP and former President of the European Parliament,Johanna BRISMAR SKOG, Minister, the Swedish Presidency,Artur PAYER, DG EAC, European Commission, and Géza TESSENYI, President of the ICLS.
Open spech of the AtmosphEuropa Contest -Johanna BRISMAR SKOG, Minister, the Swedish Presidency
Introduction of Organizers and summary of the ContestSelina ULLAH, ICLS Management
Introduction of Organizers of the Contest: Maja WARNSTAM , Aimé SINDAYIGAYA (ICLS)
AtmosphEuropa Contest - Candidates introduce themselves and their leadership vision on climate protection, intercultural cooperation or poverty reduction - Candidates in alphabetical order: Halil CIKMAZKARA, The Netherlands, Belmin DEBELAC, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Zaneta DENNY, United Kingdom, Cornel-Lucian DUMA, Romania, Viktor HUSZAR, Hungary, Bepin MGUSHI, Albania, Stanley OBINNA, Italy, Giovanni PADOVANI, Luxembourg.
AtmosphEuropa Contest - Halil CIKMAZKARA, The Netherlands,
AtmosphEuropa Contest Belmin DEBELAC, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
AtmosphEuropa Contest -Zaneta DENNY, United Kingdom
AtmosphEuropa Contest - Viktor HUSZAR, Hungary
AtmosphEuropa Contest - Bepin MGUSHI, Albania
AtmosphEuropa Contest -Giovanni PADOVANI, Luxembourg.winner
AtmosphEuropa Contest MEP Timothy KIRKHOPE, Vice-chairman of the ECR Group
sâmbătă, 17 octombrie 2009
In a selfish and egocentrist society people forget mostly near them are others children or people with Special Needs Education who need understanding, help and support. Different but equal - is a principle of democracy and mutual respect. Diversity in ethnic and social categories on earth is the beauty of the human universe, each contributing to the cultural heritage with its specifics. History, traditions, culture of each ethnic group is an important chapter of universality. We conceived this project in order to show world that although we are different yet equal even in the face of God who created us and if not in front of others hwo sometimes don’t accept as like our Creator has left this earth ,, and we are beings that you may sometimes with a better heart and want to show everybody that we can work, learn, play , respect each other and last but not least we love the neighbor is in suffering . For so that our Savior has commanded us to love each other and so He has loved us weakness leaving aside that some of us have. You gotta learn to respect each other to communicate, to cooperate , to tolerate each other just like that will no longer exist differences between us that we are different but equal.Experience gained in time I believe that the most effective teaching approaches designed to integrate all children in school are those that we offer as many opportunities to work and play together, to discover new things together. If we will give to children with Special Needs Education a multitude of learning experiences, is more easy to integrate our students in higher mass .
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, Design and Technology, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Media Education, Music, Psychology, Religion, Special Needs Education, Technology
- Languages: English - eesti keel - română
- Pupil's age: 8 - 18
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: all the parteners will make things in common and in collaboration and they... Read more
- Aims: all the parteners will make things in common and in collaboration and they see activities propose in work process , students will learn how to use ict creative and innovative in every day life , to be aware of the support group of friends; to establish an out, tolerant, civilized; to acquire feelings of understanding, respect for all people regardless of social position, ethnicity, language, religious orientation. , identifying and developing artistic skills to children with special educational needs
- Work process: - September – We present in Our town and our comunities -Octomber - Let's... Read more
- Work process: - September – We present in Our town and our comunities -Octomber - Let's present each other - we will use Audacity , podcasting ,VOKY.COM etc. - NOVEMBER - We use Ict in Our School , -DECEMBER - LET'S CELEBRATE TOGHETHER THE BIRTH OF SON OF GOD OR CHRISTMAS : CAROLS , SONGS , PAINTINGS AND DRAWINGS RELIGIOUS OR WITH SANTA CLAUS AND CHRISTAMS TREE , ETC. JANUARY - FEBRUARY - winter , a beautiful season MARS- LET'S CELEBRATE TOGHETHER MOTHER'S DAY APRIL - LET'S CELEBRATE TOGHETHER RESSURECTION OF SON OF GOD , PASSOVER/EASTER - MAY - WE PRESENT IN OUR SCHOOL OR IN OUR TOWN ,,WEBSITE FOR PROJECT ,, Different but Equal " eTwinning project WITH OCASION OF International Day of fight against discrimination of persons(children) with disabilities -JUNE –CONCLUSIONS
- Expected results: Students with Special Needs Education involved in the project will learn mo... Read more
- Expected results: Students with Special Needs Education involved in the project will learn more about activities made by other students who are like them and they will learn how to use webtools ,and after how to post presentation from twin space on website . All the participants will collaborate to make a beautiful social network on Ning and in this blog.
In last scholl year five teachers obtain European Quality Label in our project .
Founder Profesor Duma Cornel Lucian , Scoala Speciala Caransebes , Romania
FOUNDER-Signe Leht, Pärnu Toimetulekukool, Estonia
Partner Toshko Lambov, ПУ "Васил Друмев", Bulgaria
Partner Simona Sanda - CSEI TARGU - JIU , Romania