In a selfish and egocentrist society people forget mostly near them are others children or people with Special Needs Education who need understanding, help and support. Different but equal - is a principle of democracy and mutual respect. Diversity in ethnic and social categories on earth is the beauty of the human universe, each contributing to the cultural heritage with its specifics. History, traditions, culture of each ethnic group is an important chapter of universality. We conceived this project in order to show world that although we are different yet equal even in the face of God who created us and if not in front of others hwo sometimes don’t accept as like our Creator has left this earth ,, and we are beings that you may sometimes with a better heart and want to show everybody that we can work, learn, play , respect each other and last but not least we love the neighbor is in suffering . For so that our Savior has commanded us to love each other and so He has loved us weakness leaving aside that some of us have. You gotta learn to respect each other to communicate, to cooperate , to tolerate each other just like that will no longer exist differences between us that we are different but equal.Experience gained in time I believe that the most effective teaching approaches designed to integrate all children in school are those that we offer as many opportunities to work and play together, to discover new things together. If we will give to children with Special Needs Education a multitude of learning experiences, is more easy to integrate our students in higher mass .
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, Design and Technology, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Media Education, Music, Psychology, Religion, Special Needs Education, Technology
- Languages: English - eesti keel - română
- Pupil's age: 8 - 18
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: all the parteners will make things in common and in collaboration and they... Read more
- Aims: all the parteners will make things in common and in collaboration and they see activities propose in work process , students will learn how to use ict creative and innovative in every day life , to be aware of the support group of friends; to establish an out, tolerant, civilized; to acquire feelings of understanding, respect for all people regardless of social position, ethnicity, language, religious orientation. , identifying and developing artistic skills to children with special educational needs
- Work process: - September – We present in Our town and our comunities -Octomber - Let's... Read more
- Work process: - September – We present in Our town and our comunities -Octomber - Let's present each other - we will use Audacity , podcasting ,VOKY.COM etc. - NOVEMBER - We use Ict in Our School , -DECEMBER - LET'S CELEBRATE TOGHETHER THE BIRTH OF SON OF GOD OR CHRISTMAS : CAROLS , SONGS , PAINTINGS AND DRAWINGS RELIGIOUS OR WITH SANTA CLAUS AND CHRISTAMS TREE , ETC. JANUARY - FEBRUARY - winter , a beautiful season MARS- LET'S CELEBRATE TOGHETHER MOTHER'S DAY APRIL - LET'S CELEBRATE TOGHETHER RESSURECTION OF SON OF GOD , PASSOVER/EASTER - MAY - WE PRESENT IN OUR SCHOOL OR IN OUR TOWN ,,WEBSITE FOR PROJECT ,, Different but Equal " eTwinning project WITH OCASION OF International Day of fight against discrimination of persons(children) with disabilities -JUNE –CONCLUSIONS
- Expected results: Students with Special Needs Education involved in the project will learn mo... Read more
- Expected results: Students with Special Needs Education involved in the project will learn more about activities made by other students who are like them and they will learn how to use webtools ,and after how to post presentation from twin space on website . All the participants will collaborate to make a beautiful social network on Ning and in this blog.
In last scholl year five teachers obtain European Quality Label in our project .
Founder Profesor Duma Cornel Lucian , Scoala Speciala Caransebes , Romania
FOUNDER-Signe Leht, Pärnu Toimetulekukool, Estonia
Partner Toshko Lambov, ПУ "Васил Друмев", Bulgaria
Partner Simona Sanda - CSEI TARGU - JIU , Romania